Sunday, March 1, 2009

OMG, I have a blog.

Greetings fellow internet viewers. I am Peter Awesome.

Now, it's very likely that you're asking yourself a very important question right now: "Why am I reading this?" I just want to let you know that I don't know.

Recently, I deleted an account from another blogging-esque website which I will call LiveDiary.com. When I wrote an entry on LiveDiary.com, I discovered that many, if not all, of my entries were negative in tone and contained an overuse of words that began with "f". I grew tired of giving off the impression that I was angry at the world. That is why I created this.

Here, I will do pretty much the exact opposite of what I did on LiveDiary.com.

On this blog, I intend to write about experiences of mine. But not just any experiences. The experiences I record here are ones that I find funny, unique, or just incredibly senseless. I've found that in the short time I've been on this planet, quite a few things have happened to me. I've also found that for many of them, when I tell people about them, they laugh. I like that. And so, here we are. I am here to recount my stories for your enjoyment.

Please, enjoy the good things you see here. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment